10.19.2012

Table, table, here I come!

I'm onto you people.

You may not be chatty, but I'm not just a narcissistic lady, rambling on and on to myself. I know you're out there.

Part of the fun of a blog with Blogger, is that you get stats and analytics on what is bringing people to your blog. And woah, if I'd known that discussing the jersey turnpike would bring in some many visitors, I would've written this post ages ago!

Anywho. I can also see that a lot of people have found their way here by googling "hungry, hungry, I am hungry, table, table, here I come." And I totally know that you are just like me and need to hold on to the songs of your childhood and are trying to remember them, and instead you've been taken to this post.

I just can't let you down like that! I can't have you be lead astray! You need to know the lyrics to that song, and I, for one, will not hold you back!

So here you go:

Hungry Hungry

Hungry, hungry I am hungry
Table, table here I come
I could eat a goose-moose burger
Fifteen pickles and a purple plum

I could eat three bowls of goulash
Half a pound of wuzzled wheat
I could eat a peck of poobers
Then I'd really get to work and eat

Oysters, noodles, strawberry stroodles
French fries, fish hash, one red beet
Lamb chops, wham chops
Huckleberry mish mash
Oh, the things that I could eat

Doughnuts, dump-a-lings
Blueberry bump-a-lings
Chocolate mush-mash, super sweet
Clam stew, ham stew,
Water
melon wush wush
Oh, the stuff that I could eat

Deep dish rhubarb, upside-down cake
I could eat a frittered flum
Hungry, hungry, I am starving
Table, table, table, here I come!

There we go. Good Samaritan that I am. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?