7.04.2010

Braceface

I always thought it would be cool to come up with a line of cards that are for the not-so-everyday occasions. I figured it would be ten thousand years before it was possible, but with this zazzle business, I can get to work on it right now!

Braceface card
Braceface by pattiatti
Browse all other greeting cards available at zazzle



So, there's the first - a congratulatory card for new bracefaces - whether it's from a family member or from a dentist, I think it'd be pretty handy. More stuff is floating around this head of mine, so we'll see what the outcome of that is.


In other news, it is hotter than blazes here today - I've just been laying low, sipping lots of water, trying not to generate any body heat. Ah, summer. All I need is a pool, and life would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?