2.23.2010

spbbbbbbt!


Have you ever wondered how to spell the sound that you make when you stick out your tongue and sputter at someone? There has been an entire study on it - I saw it online somewhere - if I find it, I'll post it. Anyway - the title of this post is my approximate spelling of that action - I sounded it out.

Mondays - what is it about you that makes me want to just spbbbbbbt at you? Poor Monday - the most loathed day of the week - I wonder if it has a complex? 

Edit: This is not the article I read - but apparently I spelled it wrong!

Ah-HA! Found it! The Sneeze is a hilarious blog - Here's his article on that topic!

1 comment:

  1. I've always preferred a hearty THHHHBBBT!!! myself.

    Love the tongue! You managed to make it cute, not gross, which, as someone who is totally icked out by all things nose/mouth mucous, I truly appreciate!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?