1.12.2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder


My daily design challenge for yesterday; a little drawing to let my brother from another mother know that I  miss him and am thinking of him as he serves his tour in Afghanistan. I never thought I would be a part of a military family, or one with any militant affiliations. But here I am, doing my  best to support theGuy's brother in all his endeavors and having my eyes opened to the reality that is life in Afghanistan for so many innocent civillians.

I don't believe in violence and I don't believe in war - but unfortunately, I'm not the one making the decisions for the world - so I support those brave people who will be proactive to help souls they have never met and may never meet.

Miss you, Greggie. Come home in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?